la belle cosmetics, bella vista
cosmetic spa fit out and luxury design
A cosmetic spa fit-out that is all class and elegance
At Borg Projects, we’re experts in creating radiantly beautiful spaces. So, when La Belle Cosmetics asked us to carry out a cosmetic spa fit-out, we knew we could create a space that reflected their exquisite products and services.
The colour palette of black, white, and brass, chosen for this beauty and cosmetics salon, was luxe and sophisticated. A perfect match for the brand and image the spa owners wanted to project. This colour palette was the jumping-off point for the choice of materials.
The shop is brimming with lavish materials installed by Borg Projects with the Joinery manufactured and installed by its sister company, Ink Joinery, including:
- Glinting brass that catches the eye and draws clients in with a promise of indulgence that was skilfully inlaid on the floor, and the staircase and used for fixtures and fittings
- Sumptuous velvet that softens the space and invites clients to sit and luxuriate
- Warm-toned and timeless herringbone floors mixed with high-end tiles
- Sleek, flawless ebony cabinetry made by Ink Joinery
- A mix of white and black marble, with the lighter marble beautifully on display at the reception counter, giving you a hint of what lies within
- Custom curtains for the reception area, providing precisely the right amount of softness
- Gentle natural lighting that creates the perfect ambience
Borg Projects was the lead contractor and managed the entire spa fit-out to its completion, ready for clients to explore and enjoy decadent cosmetics and tranquil beauty services. This meant overseeing and organising all the required trades, including electricians, plumbers, and air conditioning installers.
When it came to the bespoke joinery and custom carpentry pieces, Ink Joinery was tasked with building this shop. This included wainscoting to continue the classic interior scheme. Nothing can differentiate a shop from its competitors, like custom cabinetry and exceptional materials.
Finally, we arranged for the installation of La Belle Cosmetic’s signature logo that welcomes you and promises a blissful experience within.
If you want your shop, salon, spa, or space to separate you from the crowd, contact the prestigious shop-fitters and artisans at Borg Projects. Nick and Sarah look forward to working with you.